On the bright side, I came up with another short story/chapter idea for my book. I'll hint at this much, the potential title is "Key Lime PIe"!
Some of my Intentions for 2019:
- Leave enough time in the morning for yoga practice, including asana, prana, and meditation
- Take a hot shower or bath at night, before a round of prana and short meditation
- Start running again, and build up to this on my new treadmill by walking 20-30 mins. each day
- Study putonghua (Mandarin)
- Begin an IB certification course
- Eat mindfully and slowly
- Get 8-9 hours of sleep each night
- Save more money
- Get a bicycle and start riding to work
- Write daily
Mondays can be hard, so a hot bath at night or a massage and cupping will be nourishing.
Tuesdays there is yoga class at the Tibetan space, Charu; join my friend M. for the class
Wednesday is music night at the Tibetan bar; start going every now again with M.
Thursday is a long day at school, so this would be a good day to walk home and stop at the Buddhist temple, coffee shop, or get a massage if I didn't get one Monday.