P90X3 CHALLENGE STARTS MARCH 1 !
Sign up today, it's free!
💪 Have you stuck to your New Year's goals?
🍴 Have you maintained positive nutrition changes, or are you back to those "old habits"?
😣 Are you completely off track?
🔚 Are you still making excuses?
Let's commit, one-week-at-a-time, to 30 days of work outs!
We do it together, we have fun, we encourage each other, we support each other, and we hold each other accountable!
1) Accessing the workouts is FREE for 30 days, but you must have an account!
Sign up and add me as "your coach".
Email or PM me that you joined and signed up for BBOD (Beachbody On Demand) and you will be part of our challenge!
MARCH CHALLENGE! P90X3
How can you achieve progress through goal-setting?
How can you increase your confidence in your own ability to reach your desired goals?
How do you set realistic goals?
How do you avoid setbacks?
1) Determine what you want and why. If your motivation is intrinsic, rather than extrinsic, you have a much great chance of reaching your goals. Also, writing your goals down and looking at them daily increases your chance of success; people who say they want something sometimes get it, whereas people who write down their goals have a 90% greater chance of goal achievement.
2) Set small, short-term, achievable goals. For example, if I want to plan a dive trip in Curaçao, I'll need around $3000. That means I need to save $600/per month if I want to go at the end of July. I get paid every two weeks, so I need to set aside $300 each pay period. I look at my expenses for the last 3 months, and see that I spend about $600 per month between dining out, other entertainment, massages, and buying books. I can reduce spending in all of these areas without cutting my fun out completely! BOOM! $600 diverted into my Diving Vacation Fund. I am more than willing to cut back in certain areas to go to Curaçao! Every time you set a small goal and reach it, this action builds your confidence that you have what it takes. You increase your confidence and know you can repeat these positive steps for your next goal!
3) Be realistic. Example: I want to wear my bikini this summer and need to lose 15 lbs. Instead of trying to starve, overtrain, and lose 10 lbs. in one month, I set a realistic goal of losing 1 lb. per week. This is totally manageable: simply by watching my calorie intake and adding an extra day of exercise I can easily lose 1 lb. per week. It's much harder and more stressful to try for 2-3 lbs. per week! I don't want to give up every food I enjoy!
4) Avoid setbacks by maintaining a positive frame, every time! "I enjoy saving money" and "I have all the money I need" is a much different statement than "It's such a struggle to save enough". The positive frames, "I love my body" and "I enjoy healthy eating" will help you reach your goal. Setback are caused by negative framing: "I look fat" or "I'll never lose this weight!"
List one or two goals you have:
Break those down into 3-5 smaller, short-term goals and double-check that they are realistic:
Write 1-2 Positive Frames for each Goal: