I want to awaken feeling refreshed, energized, rested, and positive about the day.
- To do this, I intend to walk/run on my treadmill 3x/wk, go to bed early, get regular massages and acupuncture, take my TCM herbs and drink tea at night, do my yoga practice, do a short prana/meditation at night, and work on accepting life's ups and downs!
- Work on feeling my feelings instead of ignoring, denying, or numbing them.
- To do this, I need to go to bed at a time to give me 8 1/2 hours sleep, get up early enough to have enough time for yoga ad writing, and discipline myself to stop reading/writing and get up to do yoga!
- To do this I have to buy a bike and safety equipment, and make the decision to ride daily! I know that once I get on my bike, I won't want to stop riding ever!
- Start facing and accepting my feelings; get off the couch and onto the treadmill; spend more time with friends.
I will move forward into health, security, hygge, connection, creativity, and passe temps!