- Contract job for $4k requires me to stay in Perth Mar 9-22, which means a short sit (if available) or expensive ($400-600 total) hotel accommodation from Mar 3-9.
- No long-term sits available, take shorter sits with hotel stays in between (NO, not doing this).
- Join another sitting site ($85) for NZ, fly to NZ ($300), stay in NZ for 3 months and teach online.
- No sits in NZ, then fly to Europe ($500-1000) for sits.
- Fly to Yogaville in NC ($1000) and stay for one or more months and then find sits in Canada or So. Amer.
What I'm really hoping is that I am accepted into the month-long yoga program at Yogaville; it's last minute so I may not get accepted in time, but it's my #1 choice. I don't know how well I'll be able to teach online while I'm there, but when I wrote out pros/cons, the priority of my health and well-being emerged as being most cardinal. I'm waiting to find out if I get accepted and then I'll be able to finalize my plans and decide how to proceed. If accepted, I'll fly out on Mar. 4 and either head to Buffalo and visit Janice a few days, or make a stopover in Hawaii. Believe it or not, the shortes route and cheapest flights are through Honolulu and LAX, so why not stop in HI for a day or two and adjust to the time change!!?? Then I can head to Yogaville that weekend, prior to the Monday program start!
On the other hand, if I'm not accepted (this would only be due to limited space or my late application, not because I'm "not qualified" or what-not), I'll have to pick a sit really quick and be prepared to fly to Europe, Canada, NZ or the Americas. The good side of this being I will be able to teach online the entire month, build my income and savings back up, and then head to Yogaville in April or May! Either way, I'll get to Yogaville! Either way, I will be teaching online and bringing in money again (Relief! Whew!). Either way it will turn out fantasticalicious!
I can do it!